Short Term English Portsmouth Area
Urgent Requirement for Englkish Teachers in Portsmouth!
SupplyDesk are urgently seeking English Teachers for a fantastic Secondary School in the Portsmouth area.
This will be ongoing short term work to cover training and development days and illness.
Our client is a school who is looking for an individual that has previous experience teaching English across KS3 and 4 in the UK, has strong ckassroom management skills and has the ability to pick up planning from the regular teacher and be able to deliver the material to the students.
The ideal candidates will have:
- FQT status
- Recent experience working in UK/British schools
- Strong Behavioural Management Skills
- A flexible 'can do' attitude
- An energetic approach to teaching
Benefits of working for supply desk:
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as 'Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Mangement and Professional Standards and Practise
If you feel that you would fit the criteria above, I am keen to speak with you. Please get in touch with me on or alternatively please email me at
English not your bag? Not the right qualifications? No worries, I am still keen to speak with Education Professionals at all levels.
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!