IT Support Lead
Our client who works with large companies and are recognised as an industry leader in their field, are looking to recruit an IT Support Lead.
What makes this role different?
The role provides an opportunity to grow with our business. They have the backing of a wider Group and are looking for support the vision through their existing teams. It has the potential to be supporting over 200 users within 12 months and hence the candidate will need to have the capability to grow or have come from a large background and will be able to shape the future team in line with best practice experience. They are a growing business with a high ambition and embarking on the next phase of our maturity.
As an IT Support Lead, you will be responsible for IT Support across the businesses wider group. You will deliver the process and services required to support client SLA's as well as ensure good practice is established using frameworks such as ITIL and ISO27001.
As the lead member of a small multi-disciplined team, who are responsible for delivering services for our clients and Group through bespoke and product delivery. You will an ambassador for the company. Constantly learning and embracing change is part of the culture and helping shape a growing team for our continued success. You will be required to support agile practices and embrace the opportunities this presents.
The ideal candidate will be focused on delivering value for clients is key and building relationships that last is of paramount importance. Communication to non-technical clients and technical teams will be key to successful delivery along with the balance of understanding of value to both the client and business.
* To support client and group IT service needs.
* To lead and build effective processes to manage change, service and release.
* To develop processes and delivery technology services that have security at the heart of the problem.
* To ensure risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions are raised as part of planning and executing of all processes.
* To act as the first point of contact for the service/support desk to ensure the successful outcome for both the clients and the business.
* To ensure that users have the IT equipment and information they need to perform their role.
* To facilitate client service review sessions.
* To identify any gaps in process and ensure they are bridged by appropriate action.
* To identify appropriate security improvements for Group and clients.
* To effectively manage the services for clients and the supply chain behind these services e.g., Rackspace, drop box etc, including if possible the configuration of Servers on the Rackspace platform and perform releases
* To instill and promote continuous improvements, across and within the teams.
* To effectively communicate updates within the team and build relationships to sustain team engagement.
* To be passionate about web, mobile and relevant technology innovation
Salary Dependant on experience circa £26K to 34K Great company benefits Working for an organisation with a family feel and where you are not just a number