A exciting Management Accountant opportunity with a leading busyness based near Bungay.
Your new company
Our client, a large and well established manufacturing business near Bungay seek and experience Management Accountant to join their business in a varied hands on role.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be a key member of the Finance team, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include developing & improving the systems which monitor operating profitability, including stock levels, stock reporting, standard costings as well as measuring production and operating efficiencies. You will also:
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the operations & planning functions on business processes and procedures
- Responsible for reporting actuals, forecasting and budgeting of sales & cost of sales
- To deliver accurate, timely, business focused management reports, with specific focus on Meat Purchases, Ingredients, Packaging, Labour, Distribution, Trays and Pallets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part/Fully Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with relevant experience, preferably gained in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence
- Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Excel skills
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this business would also offer financial study support to those still working towards a formal accounting qualification.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.