Senior Digital Producer/Project Manager/Account Director/Product Owner
About our Client
Our client is a growing, ambitious digital agency, they help their clients design products, services and propositions. They shape strategy, build websites and applications and create digital brands. They work with some great well know brands including charities and not for profits.
They're looking for someone with Digital Agency experience, who has been in a senior role as a Digital Project Manager, Account Director or Product Owner to report to the Client Partnerships Director heading up a a variety of engaging and rewarding client projects, in a Senior Producer role - which is a critical senior role in their organisation.
About the Team
As a Senior Producer you will have relationship, commercial and project management responsilibity and be line managing a Producer, supporting their development and progression in the team in a culture focused on learning and development. The team love the direct client contact and managing their own medium to large sized client accounts and projects.
About the role
We're pleased to offer the role with the following flexibility;
- Full time with option for 1 day a week at home or
- Part time working 4 days a week
The role of the Senior Digital Producer is responsible for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts in respect of;
- Relationship Management - you understand how project decisions can have a broader impact across an account, ensuring that a project is doing the right thing in the context of an ongoing client relationship. Able to look beyond the immediate requirements of a project to contribute to the development of client accounts.
- Project Management - able to effectively manage complex and large scale projects. As project owner, you are responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way. You will be able to anticipate risks and issues early and to make effective decisions on how best to collaborate with teams and manage client expectations.
- Commercial management - developing and growing your accounts, through responding to briefs and proactively identifying opportunities. Understanding the wider business financials and tightly managing the commercials related to your clients and projects.
- Line management - you are invested in your Producer’s personal development, providing one-to-one mentoring, guidance on best practices, helping them achieve against objectives, ensuring their learning and development and progression.
- Previous experience in a digital agency or consultancy
- 3-4 years relevant experience in project management or digital producer roles
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile
- Ambitious, proactive, positive 'can do’ attitude, great problem solver
- Happy to travel to London to work with clients (around one day a fortnight)
- Agile qualification (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable)
You’ll get some great benefits and rewards:
- Perm role salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company matched pension scheme and life assurance
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (increases with long service, and you’ll have the opportunity to buy/sell leave and you have your birthday off)
- Lovely open plan office which includes secure bike parking
- Free gym and showers at the office
- Retail discounts
- Friday beer o’clock (or… wine o’clock/cider o’clock/lemonade o’clock whichever you’d prefer)
- Monthly knowledge share (with a tasty lunch)
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery
Our client are a highly social business - they have great summer and Christmas parties, plus plenty of opportunities to socialise through various social and sports clubs, plus monthly knowledge share lunches and supporting a selected local charity through volunteering and fundraising.