Project Leader Change
Job Title - Project Leader (change)
Location - London Bridge
Rates - £386.64 Umbrella / Ltd or £345.00 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role/project:
To manage the development and delivery of change projects to agreed scope, time, cost and quality requirements, working with Function Directors, Executive Sponsors and their representatives.
This role is to support me in developing the route's CP6 Traffic Management plans. We have an outline business case to produce for the Sussex area by 1 November for DfT. and we are supporting the DfT in their re-franchising process through which they are buying traffic management for the Kent area.
What you will do:
- Agree remit and success criteria of change projects with the relevant Executive Sponsors and Functional Directors.
- Manage the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Manage the production of project management plans for change projects.
- Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams to deliver change projects, where appropriate.
- Deliver regular progress reports on change projects, including relevant risks and issues, to Executive Sponsors and Functional Directors.
- Manage project budgets within agreed targets.
- Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
- Disseminate lessons learnt.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in change projects
- Understanding of applying project methodologies
- Educated to degree level
- Sound knowledge of operational engineering environments
- Digital Railway and Signalling experience
- Member of project association
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Knowledge of the principles of investment processes and procedures.
Knowledge of/experience in the UK rail industry
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.