I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Cash Reconciliations SME to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
You will be responsible for settling trades with external fund managers and clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts in a timely manner.
Team Responsibilities Are you this person?
- To settle all trades, Sells rebates or distributions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to the companys Clients daily.
- Ensure that all debtor and creditor positions are chased and accurate.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Generate and monitor FCA Client Money Calculations for the company and its clients.
- Manage the issue log for all Client queries
- Manage the mail box for external fund manager queries
- Experience: 1 plus years in a similar role.
- Product knowledge (Mutual Funds/Equities), Crest Experience and a working knowledge of CASS rules would be highly desirable
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency