Our well known client based in Denham are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity as a Reporting Analyst
- Retrieve the main KPI's (Sales, EBIT, Personnel capacity) for all entities in the UK
- Develop an understanding of each UK entity and communicate both verbally and in written form the main storyline for UK performance vs Plan, current forecast
- Preparation of the monthly reporting verbal commentary package and submission to corporate departments
- Manage the preparation of the monthly economic data presentation by the student, understanding the main economic developments around the UK
- Prepare Ad hoc reports and submit to corporate departments
- Prepare presentation slides and supporting notes for management
- Headcount controlling for service departments
- Support the service department controllers with budgeting and upload of budgets to SAP
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of SAP (FI &CO), Excel (Macros, Pivots), PowerPoint and all NGW packages.
- Strong understanding of basic economic and finance principles with confidence to apply them where required.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the UK businesses
- Knowledge of UK sales & profitability drivers.
- Attitude and mind-set geared towards continuous improvement of processes.
- Able to process and analyse data to support business decisions.
- Competent at working in a pressurised environment with stringent deadlines and high focus on quality.