DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER
£30,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with a global Digital Marketing agency who are recruiting a Digital Analytics Manager to join their continually growing team in Manchester City Centre.
You will be responsible for delivering digital analytics solutions to the agencies impressive client base. You will lead the relationship with the client, gaining a full understanding of their needs. As a natural leader, you will lead a team of analysts and implementation executives to deliver a plan.
- Understanding clients requirements and translating into a clear plan
- Lead presentations/meetings with clients & run relevant training sessions
- Managing a team and providing leadership and direction for the team
- Working across a multiple projects and clients at any one time
- Web Analytics - Fully utilising Google Analytics 360
- Support with analytics implementation using Google Tag Manager
- Collection and analysis of data from digital marketing channels
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight and an in-depth understanding of the clients customer base & their journeys
- Assist on continuous optimisation of websites
- Provide campaign insights & analysis, helping to improve efficiency and ROI
- Previous experience in a digital analytics role
- Leadership skills - experience managing small teams / project or workflow management
- Google Analytics 360 experience is essential
- Google Tag Manager experience is desirable
- Experience of implementing web analytics tools is desirable
- Advanced Excel skill
- Confident presenter & communication skills
- Analytically minded
- Organisation skills - working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.