Paraplanner - Putney
Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 20th February 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
£25,000 - £30,000
A great opportunity for a Paraplanner with experience who ideally has a CeMAP qualification.
To ensure that the client's expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all of the parties involved throughout the process.
- Packaging all of the cases correctly before Submission, ensuring we have all of the required documentation for both Compliance purposes and for the respective Lender.
- Completing all online AlP's, Mortgage Applications.
- Completing all Life Insurance Applications for Providers.
- Ensuring that both the Fact Find and Medical Questionnaire are filled in correctly.
- Certifying (Stamping) Client Documentation.
- Update all material changes (i.e. change in term, name, address, Solicitor and roduct) relating to all applications.
- Pro-actively liaising with clients to request documentation, checking the documentation that is provided is correct and compliant.
- Completing the Company Documentation Checklist before submitting ALL Applications.
- Sourcing Mortgage rates for the Mortgage Broker using the Trigold system.
- Sourcing Life Insurance premiums using Assure web.
- Taking Client Fees before submitting Applications and updating the Fees Spreadsheet.
- Arranging for the Solicitor & Valuation fees to be taken where applicable.
- Preparing and emailing clients our proposed Solicitor quotations.
- Liaising and ensuring all relevant information is relayed to the Administration team relating to all active cases.
- Informing the Adviser of any critical requirements relevant to their cases and meeting with the advisers regularly to facilitate progression.
- Scanning & then filing all relevant client documentation for each case onto the Company S Drive, to ensure that the case is packaged correctly before passing the file onto the Administration team.
- Working with the advisers to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e. suitability letters, file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
- Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
- Discuss any compliance and quality issues with the adviser and I or Compliance Officer.