Your primary responsibility in this role is to proactively drive the sales of the business and reductions in mark down costs to maximise profits though effective stock management, resulting from improved stock availabity and forecasting.
My client is designer, distributor and wholesaler who are currently initiating a aggressive growth plan for this year.
- Managing weekly trade activity but reviewing and analysing sales and stock levels.
- Propose repeats and to manage OTB, ensuring that spend and commitment stay in line with plan.
- Manage stock availability to ensure it stays above target.
- Manage promotions and planned drops of "clearance" in line with the critical path.
- To ensure slow selling stock is cleared efficiently and effectively, whilst limiting and minimising loss of margin to the business on clearance stock.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of B&M and product critical paths for area of personal responsibility and also for other activities impacting the B&M department.
I am looking for a team player who is confident in merchandising with strong experience with programmes.
competitive salary plus benefits.