Management Accountant/Finance Manager
A varied Management Accountant role for a successful business in Attleborough.
Your new company
Our client, is a growing family run manufacturing business based near Attleborough who are looking for an experience Management Accountant to join their close knit team.
Your new role
As Management Accountant you are responsible for providing support in the form of detailed monthly management accounts with multiple cost centres. You will work closely with the senior management team and provide them with business intelligence information in order for them to improve and manage the business, develop effective models, and fully understand overhead costs.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Reconciliation of all necessary control accounts (bank, VAT, wages and PAYE/NIC
sales and purchase ledger) etc
2. Ensuring correct cut off (within period end maintenance)
3. Identification of accruals and prepayments
4. Updating financial policies and procedures where necessary
5. Monthly management accounts and interpretation
7. Budgets and variance analysis
8. Cash flows
9. Payback analysis for capital expenditure
10. Providing the auditors with year end records and associated back up schedules
11. Responsible for petty cash & issuing company credit cards
12. Managing the development and performance of a small team
13. Responsible for the Health & Safety of Finance
14. Responsible for the management of projects assigned by the Managing Director
15. Presentation of month P&L and Balance Sheet to Company Board
16. Submission of National Statistics Office reports, P11Ds and HMRC settlement
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal candidate will be qualified or actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA, have excellent all round account skills and recent experience in a similar level role and experience of managing a small team. In addition to this excellent IT and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this role will offer the successful candidate a varied and challenging role in which they can add real value to the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.