SEO & PPC Executive
Future Personnel are offering a great opportunity for an SEO & PPC Executive to join a well-established company.
Our client is looking for an experienced SEO and PPC Executive to drive and converse traffic from their website, you will be reporting to the marketing manager. You will be implementing and creating SEO & PPC strategies so creativeness will come in handy.
Duties to include:
- Following googles best practice guidelines support and manage the company’s SEO strategy.
- Using a variety of SEO&PPC tools conduct keyword research .
- Monitor & review competitor SEO & PPC campaigns and feedback results.
- Build and develop relationships & outreach strategies with key influencers and bloggers.
- Analysing and reporting on KPI’s .
- Point if contact to respond to online enquires/ comments.
- Develop and build relationships with key influences and bloggers.
- Propose content & metadata
What you will need
- At least 1 to 3 years in SEO & PPC either in-house or agency.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO tools & review platforms
- Automated marketing tools and email marketing experience required
- Experience publishing content in a website.
- Experience with A/B testing.
If you feel you are an organised individual with great skills that can support a team, then click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.