Jagger Talent Recruitment brief.
Jagger Talent Recruitment brief;
ethernet and ISP experience essential
- Experience of our clients product portfolio is essential (Ethernet and ISP, Voice, Hosting and Networking solutions)
- Experience of both the Enterprise and Channel markets.
- Experience of full product lifecycles
- Relevant degree
- Free parking
- Annual discretionary bonus, based on the company's performance
To develop and manage the product portfolio and the end to end product lifecycle by identifying potential new products and enhancing the existing product base. The Product Manager will be responsible for the strategy, Roadmap and feature definition, forecasting and Profit and Loss responsibilities of the product lines.
Determine customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
Assess market competition by comparing products to the competition.
Obtain product market share by working with the wider business to develop product sales strategies.
Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis.
Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analysis; establishing time schedules with key stakeholders.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational/industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
Meet with third-parties and suppliers to create strategic partnerships.
Identify and support internal and external training requirements with key stakeholders to maximize sales potential based on new and existing products.
• Ethernet and ISP experience essential.
• Awareness of Voice, Hosting and Networking solutions.
• Experience of both the Enterprise and Channel markets.
• Proven success in managing the full end-to-end Product Lifecycle with demonstrated results.
• Decisive, visionary and able to support decisions with research.
• Flexible and adaptable to work in-depth with different business functions.
• Organised and able to work to deadlines, making fair and objective decisions.
• A strong and clear communicator to a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and
knowledge.Able to analyse complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour.
• Educated to degree level ideally within Product Marketing or a similar business-related subject.