Temporary PA Administrator
Temporary PA Administrator, Woking, Up to £12 per hour
Your new role
Our client based in Woking are looking for a temporary PA Administrator. Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Arrange meetings on behalf of clinical team, attend the meeting and take minutes on them.
- Travelling between sites for meetings or support. The role is based in Woking but there are other sites in Ashford and Chertsey.
- Inbox and Diary management, monitoring workflow tasks.
- Run reports using in house systems
- Handling various admin responsibilities like filing, faxing, collating or telephone queries.#
This is an ongoing assignment.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have to be able to drive because the role requires the candidate to travel between different sites. The successful candidate will be an organised individual who will be able to work efficiently and professionally to ensure the job is done. Strong IT skills are also necessary for this role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive up to £12.50 per hour excluding holiday pay and you will have parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.