Are you interested in working in a secondary school in Denbigh? Do you want to work with young people aged 11 - 16 in a school setting? Have you had experience of working with children of this age? Then I would like to hear from you!
- Has the ability to build effective relationships quickly with both students and staff
- Able to manage a class in the absence of the teacher and be flexible in their way of working in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Deliver learning activities to pupils
- Supervise pupils whilst engaged in learning activities
- Ensure that, as best as is possible, learning objectives set by the teacher are achieved
- Respond appropriately to questions raised by pupils
- Ensure inclusion and acceptance of all pupils in the class in order to promote equal opportunities
- To collect any completed work to pass on to the teacher
- Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct to ensure that good behaviour is maintained
- Keep appropriate records, as agreed with the teacher, to enable objective and accurate feedback to the teacher and pupils on conduct of the lessons
As this is a support role within the school, not one day will ever be the same as you will be in different classes throughout the day depending on staff absences, training and annual leave.
Randstad Education also offer a guaranteed pay scheme so you don't have to worry each week about how much money will be going into your bank account.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Please apply online for this position.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks