A shipping organisation boasting a global presence is seeking a Finance Manager. A hugely important role to the European finance function, you will assume overall responsibility for finance and administration processes.
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Ensure forecast and timely reporting accuracy
- Analyse the organisation's (consolidated) cost and revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to aid decision-making processes
- Key point of contact in liaising with external auditors
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas manage
- Motivate, lead and grow the existing team
You will be fully qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with prior experience in building and leading finance teams, strengthening financial controls and reporting processes, budgeting and forecasting, and liaising with senior stakeholders.
Shipping sector experience is not a must, but will have worked within a commercial, International organisation.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR