Senior Category Manager
The Senior Category Manager will manage the commercial procurement activities outputted by the team, supporting the organisation's sourcing and negotiation strategies, in order to secure value for money on goods and services contracts.
A forward thinking public organisation.
- Oversee and be responsible for end to end complex procurements
- Responsible for contract management, monitoring supplier performance and quality of delivery
- Achieve cost effectiveness via robust procurement process and contract management
- Ensure full compliance with EU directives
- Build high-level, strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a leadership procurement role, with people management experience
- A proven track record of the end to end procurement life cycle
- Sophisticated stakeholder management experience
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- You will ideally be MCIPS qualified (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a competitive starting basic salary of £45,000