Interim Marketing Manager - Customer Retention
We have a fantastic interim opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager who has a strong focus of Customer Retention. You will provide leadership in customer retention strategies and support Marketing Personnel in France, Spain and German, ensuring that the business achieves its ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying opportunities to improve customer retention / cross-sales / profitability
• Working across departments to overcome obstacles to implementing retention strategies
• Measuring the results of retention activities and driving improvements
• Providing line management support for our territory marketing executives in Spain, Germany and France
• Supporting the executives in achieving their objectives – this requires a broad understanding of acquisition tactics (PPC and SEO) as well as retention
• Supporting our CRM activity: from marketing automation (using Hubspot) through to the conversion process on Salesforce, you will be tasked with identifying weak points in our customer journey and project managing improvements
• Working closely with our product marketing team to ensure that product launches / important updates are rolled out in France, Spain and Germany in a timely fashion.
We are looking for somebody who has proven experience within a similar role.
Essential skills for the role are:
• Experience of managing a field-based team
• Demonstrable experience of delivering effective customer retention strategies
• Broad understanding of digital acquisition tactics (PPC, SEO, retargeting)
• Knowledge of marketing automation platforms
• KPI-orientated with the ability to compress raw data into actionable insights
Desirable skills for the role are:
• Ability to speak French/Italian/Spanish or German
• Software or IT product marketing experience, within a field based or B2B facing role
• Project management experience
This company offers fantatsic benefits, a great working environment and a competitive salary. Should you be available for an interim role and have all the relevant experience, I would love to hear from you today.