Licensing Enforcement & Technical Officer
I am currently recruiting for a Licensing Enforcement & Technical Officers to work at my client, a leading public sector organisation based in South Yorkshire.
Your role will be to enforce the legislation and licensing requirements which includes:
• day time and night time enforcement work which may include weekends and public holidays in accordance with priorities and requirements and to levels determined from time to time by the Licensing Committee and the Chief Licensing Officer & Head of Licensing;
• work off site, unsupervised and represent to a wide variety of persons or organisations
• working with police and other statutory agencies as requested
• giving statements and giving evidence to the licensing committee and/or courts
• interviewing individuals under caution and all stages up to presentation and the giving of evidence in court
• obtaining statements from witnesses
• preparing prosecution files
You will be going into various establishments and check that they are working within the legislation for the various licence.
You must have the ability to interpret and work with multiple pieces of licensing legislation at the same time and be confident working in an environment that could involve confrontation.
The hours of work are ideally full time however part time could be considered too.
This role is to start immediately and will be initially for 2 months to start with.
This could suit someone with licensing experience or even ex-police staff.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business