Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference, be supported by your colleagues and achieve your full potential? Accounting here means working alongside talented and passionate professionals who are dedicated to achieving great things and reaching new heights in their career.
- Review all accounting information and working papers prepared by staff
- To provide all necessary guidance and assistance required by them to meet their duties and responsibilities.
- Review management accounts and prepare income references for clients
- Prepare statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP and FRSSE (2007) using Sage Accounting Production Advanced
- Prepare corporation tax computations and CT600 returns
- Liaise with Team Leaders on the finalisation of draft accounts
- Submission to clients, follow up and handling questions and amendments
- Submit accounts to HMRC and Companies House, monitor and handle penalties
- Deal with ad hoc enquiries from clients in liaison with Team Leaders
- Assist with the production of P11D reports from accounting information
- Assist with the assessment of distributable profits and the determination of dividends
- Understanding IR35 and basic PAYE and wage matters
- Assist with tax planning administration and new client matters
- Assist all staff in meeting the day to day demands from clients and providing adequate assistance in answering relevant questions from clients
- You will also be responsible for preparing income references, corporation tax computations, CT600 returns and for submitting accounts to HMRC and Companies House.
- Experience in working in a Accountancy Practice.
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of VAT, payroll, small company corporation tax and personal tax
- Be able to prepare self assessment tax returns and submit to HMRC
- Excellent training and mentoring offers
- You will be given all the support you need to progress in your career
- You’ll be part of a team who are constantly exceeding expectations and striving to deliver the best results possible for our clients.