- Co-ordination of the creation of test scenarios and scripts.
- You will be involved with the capturing of test results, execution, defects and defects priority.
- You have ownership and management of all test phases and activities.
- You will oversee continuous review of scope and testability of all requirements.
- You will define Test Plans for releases including all test phases.
- You will undertake the production of Test Schedules phase and cycle management.
- You will work with project teams to provide testing input into project schedules
- You will manage stakeholders at all levels to provide accurate and appropriate information to facilitate project decision making.
- You will analyse, report and record any risk as it relates to test and project objectives.
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualified Software testing accredited or equivalent experience.
- Software testing lifecycle experience using traditional "V Model" and agile approaches.
- Substantial experience of writing detailed, structured test scripts using best practice design principles.
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and analytical skills to ensure full understanding of potential defects.
- Experience of using test management tools.
- Manual and test automation experience of Web Portal technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional high standard of written English.
- MS Office, MS Project and Visio core skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If you would like further information on this role, please get in contact with Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office.