A challenging Management Accountant role with a large business that offer great progression opportunities.
Your new company
Our client is a large, well established and forward thinking business based on the outskirts of Norwich who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manage the purpose of this role is to ensure that management information is delivered in an accurate and timely manner to meet internal deadlines. Key responsibilities include:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts for each relevant company
- Produce quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for relevant company's (including cashflow forecasting)
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Provide margin analysis and commentary on results, along with providing explanations for any internal queries raised in relation to the accounts
- Variance analysis where required
- Group reporting requirements
- Balance sheet reconciliations (including intercompany accounts and transactions); flagging issues and communicate these to the Finance Business Partner.
- Improving reporting and accounts production process
- Manager the yearend process and assist in dealing with audit queries
- Prepare flash sales figures (mid month and end of month)
- VAT or related tax returns such as Intrastat (where applicable)
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong IT skills for communication and documentation (ie. Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Accuracy skills for capturing information
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified preferred (or qualified by strong experience considered)
- Experience of multi-currency ledgers and foreign exchange an advantage
- Experience of dealing with foreign subsidiaries an advantage
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this business would also support study for those that are still working towards their qualification and offer excellent progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.