Payroll Administraor - Listers Group Head Office
An opportunity has arisen within Head Office for a highly motivated Payroll Administrator to work as part of their busy payroll team.
As our Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Collating and recording sickness.
• Organising timesheet payments.
• Processing starters and leavers.
• Organising bonus payments.
• Plus ad hoc duties.
Applicants must possess:
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good IT skills with knowledge of Word & Excel
• Ability to work within a team environment and on their own initiative
• Good communication skills - both verbal & written
• A diplomatic and confidential approach
This is a very accuracy driven role that requires a self-motivated person keen to learn.
Payroll experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The working hours are: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.