Senior Marketing Executive
We are a looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team as a Senior Marketing Executive. This role sits in a large marketing team, with responsibility for the planning, implementation and administration of national marketing activity in a leading not-for-profit organisation with specific focus on the B2B markets.
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health providers, operating as a not for profit organisation. We deliver services from more than 200 locations including Hospitals, Clinics , Fitness and Wellbeing clubs, Health Assessment Centres and client workplaces.
We provide clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, private organisations, and the NHS. We have a unique approach to improving health in the UK, putting the quality of care and satisfaction of individuals and companies at the heart of what we do and, in the process, improving the health of millions of people.
- Creating, supporting and implementing innovative marketing campaigns that effectively target our B2B segmentations. These marketing campaigns should be consistent with our brand identity, strategic goals and deliver on our team vision.
- Liaison and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and social media related materials for employer, employee, PMI and NHS facing customers.
- To be the B2B lead for salesforce marketing campaigns
- To be the key marketing support to the PMI partnerships team as and when support is required.
- Overall marketing support to the B2B team which consists of three Marketing Managers and a Head of Marketing B2B.
Experience, knowledge, expertise and competencies
- Previous experience in a marketing position.
- Educated to degree level in a related area.
- Marketing professional qualification desirable.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with an interest in data analysis and data driven marketing.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to work well with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external partners and proactively contribute ideas
- Passionate about delivering effective marketing campaigns to build usage and sales of products and services and bring creative flair to developing our audience engagement.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Must have an understanding of commercial awareness and how campaigns can affect the external environment.
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills.
- The candidate should possess a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation with an ability to think creatively and resolve issues.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining close attention to detail.
- ECRM experience, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other automated ESP.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment implementing campaigns direct to the corporate market.
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits: We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, a free onsite gym at Epsom offering exercise classes and discounted personal training, private health insurance, an annual health assessment, an interest-free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan. Find the full benefits here .
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.