We are looking to recuit primary teachers for a school based in Slough.
- Planning, Preparing, and Presenting lessons that cater to the needs of all pupils in the class.
- Preparing and marking classwork and homework
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on pupils progress
- Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for tests
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Maintaining discipline
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Previous teaching experience
- Good behaviour management skills
- Extensive knowledge of the current national curriculum
If you feel that this role is for you, please send your CV through today!
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re ready to join an inspiring team where you can make a real difference. Then please contact Kiran on or email and apply for this position. For other or similar roles please visit our website
Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore any candidates wishing to engage with Supply Desk must complete an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.