Conversion Optimisation Manager
We are seeking a top-performing smart and motivated individual to join a fast-growing and exciting business. You will own the onsite conversion optimisation roadmap for the business including creating data-driven hypotheses and deploying well-structured tests to improve website conversion and user experience. You will liaise with many different teams throughout the business (design, analytics, product & strategy) to deliver better experiences for our customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor website traffic and customer journeys to develop insights for growth
- Develop robust hypotheses and testing plans to drive website conversion
- Work across the marketing team to gather insights and coordinate with channel managers to prioritise highest impact initiatives
- Clearly communicate hypotheses, testing structures, and results to a wide variety of junior and senior stakeholders across the business
- In-depth reporting of and monitoring of current and past tests to form a resource for other markets
- In depth experience in implementing A/B and multi-variate tests through onsite tools (ex. Optimizely)
- Proficiency in Google Analytics for website reporting, tracking and insights
- Experience in customising onsite user journeys and analysing user behaviour patterns
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to draw strategic insights from analysis and communicate concisely and effectively with junior and senior stakeholders within and outside the business
- Collaborative, comfortable working across several teams
- Insight driven, loves problem solving and finding insights to unlock further growth potential
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.