1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
Working for a small but growing managed service provider based in Fareham, the 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer will be predominantly providing 1st/2nd line support to their customer base remotely however with the view to be able complete client-facing fixes as and when required. Due to this, client-facing experience would definitely be desirable but not a must.
The support will across Microsoft technologies such as MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 - including creating, administering and deleting accounts, policies and permissions.
You will also be supporting various virtualisation server and networking technologies and working with call tracking and ticket logging systems.
- Strong IT support background - 2nd line support experience essential
- Strong experience of supporting users in an IT Helpdesk / IT Service Desk
- Strong experience of supporting customers across Windows Server environment
- Strong MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 / O365 experience
- Experience of virtualisation technologies
- Experience of networking topologies and wireless networks
- Ideally experience of SQL Server
- Strong experience of working with ticket logging systems and call tracking applications
- Experience working in a managed service environment would be considered a plus but again not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This position would suit a Helpdesk Engineer / Helpdesk Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst / Helpdesk Technician / Service Desk Analyst / Service Desk Support Engineer / 1st Line Support Analyst / 1st Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Analyst - who has strong 1st & 2nd Line helpdesk support experience across Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365.
This 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer is looking to start ASAP and will be paying between £20,000 - £26,000 depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.