Corporate Actions SME
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Actions SME to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Responsible for the end to end identification, data gather, allocation and updating of all Corporate Actions on the Wrap Platform across a broad range of investments.
Team Responsibilities Is this person you?
- Work closely with Third Party Custodians to identify all relevant Corporate Actions and allocate accurately and timely.
- Reconcile and pay all income received to client accounts within required regulatory and client-driven timeframes.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of a Corporate Action from initial notification to file closure, investigating and resolving all issues as they arise.
- Manage all open events for a particular wrap provider
- Work with External Fund Managers to process all fund closures, mergers and share class conversions.
- Work closely with Business Risk Champions and Senior Officers to identify and manage operational risk.
- Maintain an event diary on daily basis
- Work with Asset and Cash reconciliation teams to ensure any cash / asset breaks created as a result of a Corporate Action are matched and closed down within agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with other departments in order to complete tasks and resolve any issues
- Assist other team members with issues as and when required
- Review and enhance operational processes on a regular basis.
- Interact with key clients on a weekly basis.
- Actively work to reduce the number of outstanding client queries and issues.
- Monitor client reports such as the HMRC ISA reports
- Audit of daily postings for data integrity
- Answer any ongoing or daily queries from clients
- Qualifications: FS Industry recognised qualifications- IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA or working towards.
- Experience: 1 plus years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of equity markets and CREST would be advantageous
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency