A financial services organisation based in central Bristol are currently recruiting an Insurance Underwriter to work within the travel sector of their business.
Working for a well-established and highly reputable organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Examine, identify and evaluate exposures by analysing documentation
- Manage a book of business by evaluating results and conducting reviews
- Ensure technical account information is current, accurate and complete
- Prepare analysis and performance reports
- Apply underwriting judgement to pricing model results to generate a target price
- Assist with the creation of above models and other forms of MI
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of rating tools
- Work with actuarial units, finance teams and business units across the organisation to understand actuarial model applications.
- Promote Best Practice within the underwriting team
Previous experience of working within travel underwriting is essential. The successful candidate will also ideally have the knowledge and ability to coach and guide less experienced underwriters in the team