A family owned building firm are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant based in Poole.
Your new company
A family owned building and construction firm are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant based in Poole.
Your new role
Working within a small accounts team of three you will be given the opportunity to work on both the purchase ledger and sales ledger whilst supporting a small weekly Payroll for 10-12 individuals. This role would fit somebody well who has been exposed to an all around accounts team within a SME business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Experience of processing weekly payroll would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary up to £22,000 dependent on experience. There is free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.