- Full Time
School Cleaner - Bromley - Immediately
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a school in Bromley for a School Cleaner. The role is school term time only.
This is a temp to perm role
- Sweeping, mopping and polishing of floors
- Emptying litter bins
- Cleaning of toilet and shower areas using designated cleaning materials
- Polishing and dusting designated areas
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager, School Caretaker and other members of staff as required to ensure the cleaning rota operates smoothly.
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the line manager.
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
If you are interested please contacted Chris Steeds at Tempest Resourcing.