Paraplanner - Professional Practice
Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful IFA practice requires a professional and proactive paraplanner to provide holistic support to the IFAs.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using Intelligent Office or Advisor Office, ideally gained within an IFA practice.
Duties for this role will include:
- Discuss individual clients with financial planners and agree actions required pre meetings.
- Reviewing advisers file notes, discuss and carrying out relevant actions as agreed with client post meetings.
- Obtain, collate and analytically research existing financial arrangements
- Researching and obtaining illustration’s to assist the pre-sales process
- Carrying out financial calculations and checks
- Preparing cash flow modelling plans and presenting with the financial planner & client as required
- Organising the completion of relevant compliance forms & checklists as per procedures
- Drafting, gaining approval and finalising suitability reports
- Preparing application forms and enclosures for reports as required
- Ensuring client files are compliant
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.