- Full Time
The Hyde Group are one of the largest landlords in the UK. We own and manage over 50,000 properties across London and the South East. We are a not for profit organisation with a big commercial focus and a big heart!
Our Finance Department has recently had a refresh and we are seeking new talent to join the team in what will be a period of rapid growth and development for the organisation.
We are seeking experienced Management Accountants to help with the production of accurate monthly financial performance information, annual budgets and in year forecasts in line with Group timelines.
About the job:
- Preparation, review, reporting, presentation of monthly management accounts, including detailed variance analysis where appropriate.
- Working with budget holders to prepare and upload quarterly forecasts and budgets with full explanation of variances.
- Overseeing of work of Accountants. Identifying skills gaps and providing developmental support where required.
- Use of corporate database systems to maintain, manage and produce relevant reports for the business.
- Review ways of working to ensure the application of appropriate financial controls and efficient approaches used.
- Review and sign off balance sheet reconciliations ensuring that all the transactions in the accounts are accurate and fully evidenced.
- Provision of clear and succinct commentary on management accounts to ensure that the correct messages ore delivered to the relevant audience.
- Good time management ability, able to meet reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, able to liaise with Budget Managers and Team members.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm to take on new tasks and activities.
- Able to challenge, and propose new solutions.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel User
- Hyperion/Essbase/Smartview experience beneficial
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant. CIMA/ACCA preferred.
What Hyde can offer you:
Hyde offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual, such as the ability to work from home and other Hyde locations. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits using our flexible benefits scheme (iFlex), which includes options around Childcare, Lease Car, Gym Membership, Eye care, and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer a number of substantial Core benefits including an impressive Pension Scheme.
Got what it takes? Click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for this role.