A rapidly growing Restaurant group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team in this newly created position on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assist with; review; and analyse the monthly management accounts up to trial balance
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciling Supplier Statements
- Chasing invoices/credit notes
- Matching purchase invoices to stock management system
- Importing purchase invoices/credits from stock management system to accountancy software
- Process POS Journals from till system to accountancy software
- Process all inter-site transfers and stock adjustments
- Produce Weekly Gross Margin reports and analyse any variances between theoretical expected and actual achieved
- Reconcile the daily cash and card takings for the business, exploring any variances with store managers
- Extracting and analysing reports from our Stock Management and Payroll software
-Identify potential process improvements
-Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have prior experience working as an Accounts Assistant.
- Clear understanding of the difference between a debit and credit.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel
- Communicate effectively and build good working relationships with people at all levels.