Assistant Management Accountant
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading company in the Travel and Tourism industry. They are currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in Hertford, Hertfordshire. They need a confident and bright individual to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
The client are a medium sized, nationally-recognised company within the Travel and Tourism industry, looking to continue their growth over the next few years. Their office in Hertford has a vibrant and buzzing atmosphere, and they are looking for a candidate that will fit in well with their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing payroll
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Completing bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to start immediately
- Experienced in Assistant Accountant roles
- Able to work well within a team
- Proficient with Excel and other Accounting systems
- Experienced in carrying out purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control duties
On offer for the successful candidate is a highly competitive hourly rate with additional benefits and a generous holiday entitlement should the position become permanent.