Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst role within a market leading FTSE250 retail group. This exciting opportunity would suit an ACA / ACCA / CIMA Part-Qualified or Finalist level Accountant currently working within an Analytical role and seeking a highly commercial role in the retail sector. This unique opportunity offers exposure to commercial finance, business planning and decision support areas of the finance department in addition to excellent long term career progression.
An innovative retail Plc, renowned as a leader in its market and with an ambitious growth plan involving new store openings and acquisitions. The group now offers consumers a diverse solution and is poised for further expansion and development across the UK.
The group is now looking to strengthen its Finance Department with the appointment of a Commercial Finance Analyst.
Working closely with commercial and product teams you will provide analysis of multichannel business performance and support strategic decision making across all brands.
As Commercial Finance Analyst your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing multi-channel analysis to understand trends and identify areas of potential under-performance
- Developing a dashboard of weekly and monthly KPI's and communicating these across all commercial teams
- Analysing and re-forecasting all P&L's to provide insight into performance against business plan
- Challenging commercial teams on validity and robustness of forecasts
- Supporting commercial teams at regular trading meetings and supporting strategic decision making
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part-Qualified Accountant / Analyst (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) seeking a commercially focused role and a long term career within the retail sector. In return you will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package which will include a pension, private health care, life assurance and access to a wide range of other benefits through a flexible benefits scheme.
You will be an ambitious finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Part-Qualified or Finalist level with a strong academic background
- Financial or Commercial Analysis experience within a fast moving sector (min 2 years)
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.