Audit Manager - Manchester - Build a New Team
Manchester - Top 50
Up to £65,000
My successful and ambitious Top 50 client in Manchester are currently on the lookout for a hardworking and charismatic audit professional to make the step up to Manager within a Top accounting practice in Manchester.
The firm are one of the leaders for the area and renowned for high staff retention. With significant and ambitious growth plans and being established within numerous exciting sectors, this is a great opportunity for someone to build and lead a team to drive the company forward.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- To be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with current practice experience gained within a reputable firm
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101/102 highly beneficial
- Experience with any one of Sage, Iris, QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Pro Audit
- Up to date technical knowledge of audits and accounts standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be a "Team player" and have a good attitude
- Good business development skills
In this role you will be responsible for (but not be limited to) ensuring compliance with accounting and auditing standards and regulations, managing the completion of audit and accounts preparation assignments, reporting to partners, pro-actively managing assignments, managing and developing staff to their maximum potential, and working with predominately owner managed businesses across a wide range of sectors being involved in the entire audit process.
My client is looking to interview ambitious and qualified candidates by the end of the month, to avoid missing out, send a CV to or call Sam Mould at Pro-Finance on for a discreet discussion.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR