1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer required by our client - a fast-growing, progressive company in Sevenoaks who are leaders in their field.
Due to huge growth and expansion plans for the upcoming year, our client are looking for an IT Engineer with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a technial position, preferably providing 1st Line support with some Networking experience as well.
In this role you will be expected to provide a mixture of both on-site and remote support, to a broad range of clients and industries. Communication is key along with the ability to liaise with staff members of all levels.
- You will be working as part of a busy IT team providing a mixture of remote and on-site support a varied user base.
- You will need to thrive on multi-tasking as you complete tasks such as installing servers, replacing workstations, resolving OS faults as well as identifying and resolving network issues
- Be a key point of communication between the Help Desk and the client
- You will be expected to demonstrate a solid understanding of Microsoft Desktops and an awareness / understanding of networking technologies and principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Accomplished problem-solver
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in the IT industry
Due to the responsibilities of the role the successful candidate must have access to their own vehicle and a valid driving license.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young IT Engineer to join a fast-paced, growing organisation in a role that will offer you exposure to the latest tools and technologies whilst enhancing your knowledge and technical ability.