Maths Teacher Portsmouth Area
Calling all Maths Teachers!
Are you looking for a rewarding teaching role in an outstanding school?
SupplyDesk are working closely with an outstanding Secondary School in the Portsmouth area that are looking to recruit a full time Maths Teacher starting immediately.
This will be a Long Term contract for the right candidate, seeing you through to the Summer Term.
Our client is a school who are looking for an individual that has previous experience teaching Maths across KS3/4 in the UK, who possesses excellent subject knowledge, has strong classroom management skills, and has a proven track record of raising attainment across all learning abilities.
About the School:
The school has earned itself a fantastic reputation for being an exceptional place for teaching and learning. Boasting an Outstanding ranking from Ofsted, our client is looking forward to making exciting changes that will ultimately benefit the students and staff.
The ideal candidates will have:
- NQT or FQT status
- Recent experience teaching maths in UK/British schools
- A proven track record of raising attainment
- Good Tenure with previous schools
- An energetic approach to teaching
Benefits of working for supply desk:
- Excellent rates of pay £110-£180
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as 'Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Mangement and Professional Standards and Practise
If you feel that you would fit the criteria above, I am keen to speak with you. Please get in touch with me on or alternatively please email me at
Maths not your bag? Not the right qualifications? No worries, I am still keen to speak with Education Professionals at all levels.
Ask me about our refer a friend scheme!