Facilities Team Leader
A leading regional law firm, are seeking a Facilities Team Leader to manage the smooth running of the Facilities Support Team in their Norwich office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year's experience of managing a facilities team
- Exceptional people management skills,
- Experience in overseeing facilities services and of dealing with health and safety issues and procedures.
The team leader will be the first point of contact for any facility related queries for the Norwich office, qualities will include but not be limited to:
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Responsibility for the efficiency of the Facilities team
- The ability to deliver outstanding client service
- Support to the Regional Facilities Manager in implementing and ensuring compliance with the firm's health and safety policy.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
"Errington Legal delivered a friendly and professional service and helped me gain the role I have now. Hollie went out of her way to build my confidence and guide me along the interview process. Hollie was good at keeping me updated and also followed up once I was in my new role. I would not hesitate to recommend them as they certainly go the extra mile." Legal Secretary.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)