This is a really exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a large law firm based in their Hull office.
The successful applicant will provide support to the busy property department, utilising your residential conveyancing experience to manage a caseload of your own across a range of matters, with emphasis on sales and purchase transactions.
A competitive salary is on offer with the opportunity to progress within the firm.
· Providing advice on a broad range of residential property matters to a high standard;
· Developing new business through the growth of existing clients and winning new clients through occasional marketing;
· Liaising with clients to agree exchange and completions dates.
· Working with other members of the team as circumstances require.
· Running your own caseload of sales & purchase transactions
They are looking for someone who:
· Has previous Residential Conveyancing experience (minimum of 4 months, either managing a caseload or in a support role)
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
· Is an effective communicator and negotiator.
· Is organised, flexible, focused and results orientated.
If you are a residential conveyancer and would be interested in this role, please apply for immediate consideration or contact Chloe Wood to discuss this and other conveyancing opportunities in the region.