Client Relationship Manager
Role: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £35K DOE
Our client are an award winning full service marketing agency.
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager with a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, achieving high client retention levels and able to deliver confident client direction.
You will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing existing client relationships as well as identifying business opportunities with new clients.
You will lead in delivering selected challenging, innovative and forward thinking marketing commissions making them successful and ultimately grow them.
You will be a strategic thinker who is confident in your abilities and used to taking responsibility for the direction of a project.
You will be an integral part of the business development team, assisting with the completion of tender documents, copy writing for creative pitches and the marketing of the agency itself.
The successful candidate:
Will be an experienced marketer with a strong background in successfully growing business through developing strong, client relationships. You will have experience, understanding of planning and delivering a range of client briefs.
You will be ambitious, confident, enthusiastic, charismatic and intuitive, able to take responsibility for developing positive and profitable client relationships.
- Increasing revenue and identifying repeat business with existing clients
- Relationship Management with current and lapsed clients.
- Recognising opportunities to develop the agency offer
- Supporting new opportunities and pitches in conjunction with the Business Development team
- Project scoping - requirements gathering and producing briefs/specifications
- Overseeing and contributing to innovative marketing strategies and plans
- Playing a key role in the delivery of high quality client services
- Contributing to the company’s revenue, profitability and productivity targets
- Tracking, evaluation and analysis of project budgets to increase efficiency
Skills and competencies
- Ability to develop and grow strong client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the delivery of a range of Marcomms services including digital marketing and social media marketing development
- Commercial acumen with proven experience of budget and sale accountability and bottom line delivery
- Attention to detail, reliability
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.