Special Needs SecondaryTeacher: Rochdale
Special Needs Secondary Teacher: Rochdale
Are you a Qualified Teacher?
Are you seeking an opportunity in a unique learning environment?
Are you experienced within an SEN educational setting?
I am looking for an inspirational teacher to contribute to an engaging and innovative school in the Rochdale area, ideally beginning on the 26th February. This will involve leading and supporting various classes of Key Stage 3 and 4 level.
This school provides support for pupils with moderate and complex special educational needs. There are 130 pupils split across Sensory and Complex classes, as well as more traditional Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 groupings. This role involves teaching and supporting classes across Key Stages 3 and 4.
What does the job involve?
- Full time, long term contract- starting 26th February
- Creating and delivering varied and creative lesson plans
- Supporting pupils in their academic, social and emotional development
- Working with other teachers and support staff to maintain a calm and constructive learning environment
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Team Teach Qualified
- Experience in an SEN environment
- Engaging and flexible teaching style
If you are ready for a new challenge in a unique environment, please give Hannah a call on , or email your CV to