Head of Trading Finance
The Head of Trading Finance role sits within Corporate Finance and is responsible for the financial management of over 630 shops which generate over £20 million of unrestricted income for the Charity. We are looking for someone with past retail management experience who is looking to be part of an international organisation that focuses on developing and growing their staff.
With their GB head office based in Oxford, our client is a world renowned charity with an extensive retail presence. Together they save and rebuild lives affected by disaster and aim to eradicate poverty.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Trading Finance are:
- Finance management of circa 630 shops, £20 million of unrestricted funding.
- To provide necessary reporting of operational finance areas to deputy Finance Director.
- To be an active member of the Senior Leadership team.
- To ensure financial management and growth with new initiatives and to review risks and opportunities when developing the Trading Strategy.
- Management of reporting and financial analysis (including balance sheet and cash-flow) for the Trading division.
The successful candidate for the Head of Trading Finance role will be:
- Able to demonstrate experience of finance management of over 150 shops.
- A fully qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Fully IT and computer literate.
- Experience of leading and developing teams and junior staff.
- Strong business partnering skills.
£50,000 + extensive benefits and an organisation-wide development initiative that aims and growing their staff.