New Product Introduction Engineer NPI
To track and facilitate all aspects of new product launch into the facility.
Summary of Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage introduction of new / transferred production into site
* Conduct project gateway reviews for Senior Management and report risk analysis.
* Provide direction/project lead to cross functional teams.
* Facilitate product improvement projects
* Lead team meetings to facilitate communication between organisations and functions as required to meet program timing objectives.
* Complete overall program timing charts to summarise both company & customer activities.
* Conduct post launch reviews to determine if successful launch status has been achieved.
* Report programme status to Operations Management/all internal parties to facilitate error free launches.
* Organise and manage the initial trial and major builds.
* Interface with internal and external suppliers
* Work with Manufacturing Engineering to ensure systems and equipment are on schedule.
* Undertake any other duties of which the responsibility, experience and skills required fall within the post holder's expected capabilities.
Education / Qualifications Required:
Degree or HNC Level in electro-mechanical or production engineering discipline.
2-5 years in similar role
Experience of a modern, high volume, fast moving environment
Experience of project management
Good communication skills
Ability to understand and disseminate technical data and specifications