Digital Marketing & Website Manager
Digital Marketing & Website Manager - Gerrards Cross, Bucks - £50-55K plus Bonus
My client leverages the power of the internet and offers their software for free, they have given businesses the unique opportunity to change the way they ran processes.
A privately-owned software company, they established in 1989 with headquarters in the UK, and offices in the USA, Spain & LatAm; where the company designs and develops enterprise software for Business Process Management.
AND - the figures speak for themselves - in 25 years, they've grown into a multinational business with some of the world's biggest brands on their books. Their software has more than 3 million downloads, creating a vibrant community of users that provide them with invaluable feedback that drives product development.
The Digital Marketing & Web Manager will take ownership of maintaining our corporate website and related subdomains. By getting deep into the analytics, taking a hands-on approach with the CMS and working closely with the Content & Design team, this individual will drive improvement across our web real estate in order to maximize inbound traffic, improve user journeys and optimize lead conversion.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Demand Generation and Content & Design team to create new / update existing web pages
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation / Marketing Technology and Web Masters to ensure that the website supports demand generation and performance measurement
- Improve the user experience, conversion from traffic to lead acquisition, measurement (tracking)
- Manage the provision of web related technologies, including but not limited to heatmap, A/B test and conversion optimisation, video analytics, tagging
- Work with Web Masters and Marketing Automation to ensure that the websites are integrated with Marketo, CRM and Google Analytics for campaign tracking
- Use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Search Metrics, Power BI, to identify opportunities and provide recommendations regarding website improvement.
- Work with appointed agency to implement SEO strategy and support research of keywords, analysis and on page optimisation
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Between 2-5 years' experience with digital marketing, with high levels of exposure to website creation
- B2B technology industry exposure desirable
- HTML and CSS
- Must be a CMS Expert or have strong CMS Experience
- Strong Google Analytics user
- Understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels
- Quick learner with the ability to execute multiple projects and stay on task
- Strong ability to network and navigate within a matrix organisation
- Highly professional and organised
- Driven, passionate team player that is goal & outcome orientated
- Ideally degree educated BA or BS, with a marketing focus desired
To apply for the Digital Marketing & Website Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email