My Client are industry leading creators, focusing on innovative processes to produce healthy, tasty and fun snacking products. They believe in making everything to the best quality, appearance, taste and smell standard. They have incredible clear visions for the future, there is no better time to join this team.
They are looking for someone to come on board as a Technical Manager, and bring innovative thinking, ambition and drive. Bringing your experience and knowledge of food safety and quality. Passionate about making sure products are the best they can be. You will need to be clear and direct in their recommendations of quality compliance and technical standards with both the business core and manufacturing partners.
- Act as the technical lead in liaising with third party suppliers to ensure all products are produced in line with quality, safety and legislation requirements as well as brand and consumer expectations.
- Developing and implementing the Quality Management Systems, implementing control points and utilising KPI information to encourage and enhance product performance.
- Overseeing supplier audits, ensuring all products are manufactured in line with GMP codes of practice as well as BRC and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure investigation and correction action planning of non-conforming product / causes of customer complaints. Own and deliver the Quality Improvement Plan.
- Working cross functionally to ensure new product ranges / launches adhere to government legislation including HACCP, due diligence guidelines and costs.
- Support technical upskilling within the company, to coach and guide junior Product Team members in the delivery of product compliance.
- 3 years’ experience sitting within Technical
- Track record in leading quality and technical adherence within food manufacturing
- Proficiency in HACCAP and BRC
- Understanding of food labelling processes and legislation
- Launching new products to market
- Passionate, Creative, Direct and Fair.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a brand with a BIG future and you could be integral in that growth! Every move you make will deliver a real difference to their success!
So, don't hesitate to get in touch! We can't wait to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk