LEGAL SECRETARY - LEADING CITY LAW FIRM - £33k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident and professional Legal Secretary to join this highly prestigious leading law firm based in the heart of the city.
You will supporting at Partner level in the Commercial Litigation team and will need to have previous experience of working in the litigation practice area to be considered for this role.
Duties as follows:
- Diary management for Fee Earners and one Partner
- Processing and formatting witness/defence statements and/or affidavits and other litigation documents
- Responsible for opening, closing and archiving of client files
- Travel arrangements at Partner level
- Formatting legal correspondence on behalf of the Partner and Fee Earners
- Audio typing
- Liaising with corporate clients as required
- Dealing with invoices and producing bills on a monthly basis
- Working effectively within a team environment providing secretarial cover when required
- General secretarial duties
If you are a confident and highly capable Legal Secretary looking for a new role within a leading city law firm where you can best demonstrate your existing skills to date, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Stunning offices and a friendly working environment are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer