Early Years Care and Education Specialist
Chase Resourcing International are delighted to announce that we are recruiting Early Years Care and Education Specialists.
The Early Years Care and Education Specialist job will involve working with a small team to establish the Policy and Principles of the programme along with overseeing the opening of the first Early Childhood Centre of Excellence.
Job Statement for the Early Years Care and Education Specialist role:
This role involves leading the way in developing provision for Zero to eight year olds in the U.A.E and is looking for dynamic individuals to join this exciting project. This is an opportunity to shape the future and improve outcomes for all children in the UAE.
Person Specifications for the Early Years Care and Education Specialist role:
- Outstanding management capability of key parties involved including parents
- Analytical, project management, and organization skills, including the ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and proactively resolve issues.
- Enjoys detail-oriented thinking, thrives in a fast-paced environment, works collaboratively and cross-functionally, and is interested in many aspects of education reform, policy, and implementation.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills; able to organize and present facts and figures in a clear, concise, and logical manner, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, as well as an established level of comfort when analyzing and presenting data to executive management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Flexible, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming obstacles.
- Work experience in the Gulf and in multi-lingual schools will be given special consideration
Requirements for the Early Years Care and Education Specialist role include:
- At least 10 years leadership experience.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in working with children birth to three
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- MA ( Early Childhood Studies or Education)
- Qualified Teachers Status (QTS)
- Early Years Teacher Status