Headteacher - Leading SEN Provider
Sugarman Education are working in partnership with a leading independent provider of specialist education who are seeking an exceptional Headteacher to lead a day school and residential home based in Surrey.
This Good co-educational school presently has just 62 students on role, aged 7 - 19, with moderate to high functioning autism and associated complex needs.
You will be possess both knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning.
The Appointed Headteacher will;
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teacher with appropriate post graduate qualification
- Possess a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education and care.
- Have a proven track record of leadership & management within and education setting
- A minimum of 2 years experience working within a relevant education environment involving leadership & management for education services and classroom
- Appropriate experience of working with children & young people with special needs.
While you will be an ambitious and experience senior leader, prior Headship experience is not essential.
For further details and to be considered please contact Danielle at Sugarman Education on or email .
**Refer a colleague to earn a generous bonus if a successful appointment is made**
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.